Sunday, July 20, 2003

I'm going to start out with a funny story. This afternoon I got a piece of candy and put it in my mouth. GG said that she wanted what I had in my mouth. I told her if she could tell me what was in my mouth she could have one. She said, "I don't know what is it mommy?" So I told her it was a carrot because she had one yesterday and didn't like it. She came up to me and said, "No mommy it smells like candy!" I couldn't believe her. How smart is she? So I of course gave her a piece. Well on to our day. I got up and went over to Joanna's house for the yard sale. Neither one of us wanted to do it. So we put the stuff out and went inside. We had two people come in the two hours but I made $14 I thought that was pretty good for only two people. I must say that I am glad that the yard sale is over!!! After that we went to Hy-Vee to eat lunch and then to Wal-mart for Monkey's year old pictures. J left at 3pm which was sad and it was hard to see him leave. I miss him so much. Enough with that. I watched the movie Maid in Manhattan it was cute. I didn't pay for it so that was good. Tonight we went to Vacation Bible School...GG had so much fun that as we were leaving the parking lot she said, "I want to go to church." I told her tomorrow but she wanted to go back right then. I love the fact she loves Jesus and going to church. Now it is late and I need sleep because this week is going to be really busy!!!!

No comments: