Tuesday, June 08, 2004

What a great day we had as a family today! We took the kids to the Lincoln Park Zoo. We packed a picnic lunch too. We saw the Elephants get a bath, monkeys playing together, and tons of animals swimming. We asked the kids' what their favorite animal was Breckin said "bear" and Brae said "the little baby mongoose". They had so much fun and so did Jeff and I. Afterwards we went to grandma's house and no one was home so we ordered pizza for dinner and hung out for awhile in the air conditioning! On our way home we drove by our new house but the people were there so we weren't able to stop and look around. Oh well. Jeff is going there on Thursday morning while I am at work. I really wish we could of seen it again tonight. Well I am ending this now cause I am tired.

No comments: