Friday, March 27, 2009

Untitled

Man, my 18 month old just erased the post I started. Well, today is the last day of the blog party. I wasn't able to get to as many blogs as I wanted because blogger was acting funny. Oh well. Yesterday, I made up for it since all Peanut wanted to do was be held I was able to "visit" a few. I am hoping that it warms up soon so that I can share an outside video of Peanut riding her "bi" as she calls it. It is Red's old bike since he has GG's old bike. Yes, I know, the girl is riding a boy bike and the boy is riding a girl bike but they don't care! So when it warms up I will get a video to share. Another thing that Peanut is really into doing now is giving hugs. I love it. She will open up her arms real wide and say "uugggg" as she comes at you. Then she wraps those chubby little arms around you and pats your back! It is so sweet. At night before the kids to go bed she attacks them with "ni ni ugg" and sometimes a kiss too. I hope to get a video of this too I just have to do it on the sly otherwise she will be all about the camera ;)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awww, great update! You know EACH one of my kiddos has used Giggles...VERY boy bike tricycle, when they all started bike riding!!! At that young age girls don't care that it's not pink!!! They're just thrilled over the novelty of a bike! 18 months...such a cute stage!!!:)

sarahgrace said...

Hugs and bikes- so much fun!