Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's Of ME :)

A fun little blog game I got from my friend Amber :)
  1. Age: 32
  2. Bed size: Queen
  3. Chore you hate: dishes or laundry is a toss up because they are never ending
  4. Dogs: none but have started thinking about getting one
  5. Essential start to your day: Hugs from my family and a kiss from the hubs
  6. Favorite color: Green
  7. Gold or silver: I am a silver girl
  8. Height: 5’ 4"
  9. Instruments that you can play: none
  10. Job title: Mom
  11. Kids: GG 10, Monkey 8, Red 5, Peanut 3
  12. Live: in a house
  13. Mom’s name: Kathy
  14. Nicknames: Mama Tona
  15. Overnight hospital stays: 5 birth of my four kids and knee surgery when I was 10
  16. Pet peeve: rule breakers
  17. Quote from a movie: I'm so bad at quotes
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty
  19. Sibling: 9 Brothers and 2 sisters and that is not any of the in-laws!
  20. Time you wake up: 7am on week days and 8/9am on weekends, yes I have my kids trained well ;)
  21. Underwear: bikini
  22. Vegetables you dislike: corn is pretty much it I LOVE my veggies!
  23. What makes you run late: Getting side tracked by the computer *grin*
  24. X-rays: I'm sure I've had some but drawing a blank other than dental ones, ha!
  25. Yummy food you make: I like all the food I make but my fave...chipotle
  26. Zoo favorite animal: monkeys or polar bears

3 comments:

Adina said...

I'm still at the thinking about a dog part. Hives!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Oooh I like this! I might have to do one of these.

Kat said...

Oh, I like this one! So fun! :)