Monday, June 04, 2012

So giddy!

School is almost over for the summer! This week is going to go by so fast and I am SO giddy about having all my kidlets home with me. I have planned lots of bike rides to places this summer. I still have to pick up the tandem bike though but once we get that we are GOLDEN! Can I just tell you how much I just love Peanut's heart? Today we were outside enjoying the beautiful weather and she was riding her bike. I said to her that she should try the bigger of the two bikes there really isn't much difference between the two. She did NOT want to try it because she was scared. I talked to her about how scared she was to ride the littler bike but that she was able to do it. She tried the bigger one and realized that she COULD do it. She says, "We need to find someone to give my little bike to. And also the one with the three wheels. I don't ride that one anymore." Then she started naming friends who she could give those bikes to. I just love her so much. She is *probably my most stubborn child but she has one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen.

I say probably because she does have a little competition in that department from one of her siblings who will go unnamed ;)

No comments: