Thursday, May 31, 2012

Coming to a close

I started nannying for a friend last year at the beginning of June. With my kids crazy schedules it has gotten harder for me to be available to her when she needs me. I had been putting off talking to her about it because I really do love her kids and watching them. But I really do need to be there for my family too. So next week will be my last week watching those little kidlets. I started watching them when the little boy was 8 weeks old. I've seen him roll, crawl and walk. He hasn't started talking yet but I really am going to miss his cuddles. The little girl and Peanut have been come like sisters. They even tease and fight with each other like siblings but when they play together they have the greatest fun! I am going to miss hearing their imaginations. They crack me up. I have been so blessed to be able to help them out this last year. I hope and pray that the new girl will love and care for them too. I am also glad that I will still get to see them at church. That makes it easier for me. 

1 comment:

Adina said...

I'm glad you've been real helpful to them. And you will still see the kids on Sundays...