Monday, July 30, 2012

Girls Week

The girls and I have been trying to have a great time with just us girlies at home. Friday night we went to dinner with my parents and then out to see Brave. I loved the mother/daughter aspect of the movie just not so much the magic. Saturday we went shopping and to a birthday party. Sunday we headed over to my parents house. We had lunch with them where Peanut got hit on the head with the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. Poor girl had a little goose egg. The restaurant did a great job making it right. They gave her a balloon and an ice pack. Then they took 60% off our whole check AND they brought out the biggest piece of ice cream cake I have ever seen. After lunch we went back to their house and grandma watched the girls while my dad took me shopping. I didn't know where I wanted to go but a store called Hot Mama caught my eye and I think the name was funny and wanted to see what it was like. OH MY GOODNESS! They have the cutest clothes but they are pretty expensive. I tried on about 50 shirts...I don't need any pants! Then we went to Best Buy to get a screen protector for Monkey's kindle fire. Then we went out to eat with them for dinner plus 2 of my brothers came with so that was fun. We came home and get ready for bed and just hung out. Today starts VBS at their school so I dropped them off and went grocery shopping we had no milk, bread, butter or much of anything else. Now I am relaxing before I have to go pick them up. So thankful VBS was this week :) The plans for the rest of the week are to check out the library for some chick flicks, swimming, and mini golf. It is definitely easier just having the two girls but man I really do miss my boys...

No comments: