Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Today the ladies I work with threw me a baby shower. It was so sweet and a lot of fun! We ate a yummy lunch while my kids stayed in the preschool and ate lunch then played and they had a blast!!! It was nice to relax with my co-workers. And Red got some really cute things :) Most people don't throw a baby shower if it isn't your first but I think that every baby is special not just the first. So it was nice to know they think he is as special as the other two. My friend threw me a baby board book shower when I was pregnant with Monkey. We love to read books and it helped build our reading collection. I was excited to get two more books and two we don't have yet!!! I am getting ready for him to make his appearance in this world. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I didn't gain anymore weight :) Then we had the kids' tested for sensitivity to foods and environmental things. Monkey has the sensitivity to cats just like grandma. They both had things we need to avoid but now we know what those things are and the coolest part was it only took 20 minutes each. The girls had another soccer game yesterday and they won, of course. That is about all for now, need to go make dinner.

No comments: