Thursday, May 05, 2005

So much has happened since I was on here last. Last night we went to the girls away soccer game and witnessed their first loss of the season, it was sad. The kids had fun and it was a really exciting game. I gave my two weeks notice today at the pre-school. I really need to get things in order before this little guy makes his debut!!! Today I spent all afternoon doing laundry and putting away the kids winter clothes and getting all their summer clothes in their dressers. Well I got Monkey's done then I got tired of doing it so tomorrow I will finish GG's clothes. Then my next task is to get the baby's clothes ready which I hope to get done this weekend. After that all I have left to do is get a bag ready for the hospital. I have one real quick story because we are going to order pizza tonight and J needs the phone...at school Mrs. Sherry was reading a story about the "chicken man". That same night J asked both kids at the dinner table what they wanted to be when they grew up. GG said, "A ballerina dancer." and Monkey said, "A chicken man!" I knew they had gotten a story read to them about the chicken man because Sherry had told me that she read it and explained the book to me before I took both kids home, but she didn't think most of the children were paying attention. So when he said "chicken man" it was really funny, HE WAS PAYING ATTENTION and he is a year + younger than most of the kids in the class. The next day I told Sherry what he had said and she was amazed because she said no one was paying attention! But then she did tell me that Monkey likes to be read too which I already knew :) I could tell more stories but I want to get the pizza ordered!

No comments: