Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms who read this! I had a great day today and yesterday for that matter :) J took the kids yesterday morning for 2 hours and bought my present for mother's day. When they got home they were so excited about the gift they just bought that gave it to me! It was a mother's necklace, GG gave me her charm and Monkey gave me his. I really love it and feel really special when I am wearing it!!! While my family was gone yesterday I finished GG's dresser (didn't get to it on Friday) and then got all of the baby's clothes put away up til 6 months. I have the 6-9 months waiting for me to go through so that won't take long. We got the baby car seat today so I can wash and get that ready the only thing I have left to get finished before baby comes is the hospital bag which won't take long!!! I am so ready to see my little man. Anyways, back to today, Jeff brought krispy kreme doughnuts home for breakfast, YUMMY. He got me a corsage to wear to church and a bouquet of flowers. Then we went to lunch with his family and now we are at my dad's house for dinner. I had to make no meals today...I can't tell you the last time that has happened, wait I think it was when I was in the hospital after giving birth to Monkey! The kids made the cutest necklaces for me in Sunday school. One side was a close up picture of them and the other side was a picture of all the kids in their Sunday school class. GG planted some flowers for me in children's church, when I came to get her so was excited to give the flowers to me. But after about 2 minutes she said she wanted to give the flowers to daddy because he didn't get anything today. I thought that was very thoughtful of her so we explained how next month there will be a day that we give all the presents to daddy called Father's Day. Then she was more than happy to let me have the flowers she planted. What a sweetie to think of daddy, she didn't want him to be left out of her giving of gifts. Well that is it for now.

No comments: