Monday, June 05, 2006

Slackers...

I don't know if it is just the nice weather or what but J and I have been slacking as parents. Let me explain...GG was suppose to bring a paper bag to school on Friday, we forgot so Mrs. S told us to bring it on Monday. Well you guessed it we forgot again today. We have this really cute picture of GG with her teacher and the plan was to get it made into a mug for the end of the school year. We put it off so long that it isn't going to be ready in time. It just means that we are going to have to crash summer school one morning to give it to her! I am just so glad that school is almost done for the summer. The homework and reading were great but *I* need a break...we will still do work with the kids but it won't be due the next day. It's nice to go outside at 1pm and stay out until dinner time and then go back out. The house stays cleaner that way ;) I need to go get some beauty sleep so that I am completely awake to watch Monkey graduate tomorrow. He is really excited about their program.

No comments: