Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Red got a Hair Cut

My little baby doesn't look like a baby anymore. So sad but he looks super duper cute! Here are some pictures of the process!




The kids have been enjoying the summer and being home from school. GG started her summer session of gymnastics today and Friday Monkey starts his golf and soccer and GG does golf. GlamorGirl has already tricked the ice cream man once by running to him. He stopped and then she stopped turned and ran to me asking for money. I didn't have any cash so I had to wave him on. What a little stinker! Monkey is just ALL boy and has gotten hurt several times while outside playing. Red is getting so big. He is always wanting to stand...he pulls himself up on everything including my legs wherever I am standing. He has also started walking along furniture. I was thinking he wouldn't walk for a least a couple more month (at least I was hoping that!) Guess we'll have to buy him shoes now...

No comments: