Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas recap!

I am feeling much better today for the first time in about 10 days. The kids had a great Christmas. They got so many wonderful toys. Red and Money each got buzz lightyear custome and shoot gun from Grandma and Grandpa M! I believe that is Red's favorite gift. I have two buzz's running around. Today the two youngest stayed home with me and grandma and the older two and daddy went skiing/snowboarding with grandpa and Aunt Becky and Uncle Travis. I just talked to J and he said that GG was going down the big hills. Which I am glad I'm not there because I think I would be nervous watching her on the ski lift those things are high. Both the kids got 2 hour lessons this morning which I think helped. Today was Monkey's first time skiing so as fas as I know he didn't do the big hills. I will leave you with my buzz lightyears!

2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

That's such a cute picture. I love when little boys are infatuated with sweet good guys like Buzz.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Very cute! Junior Mayhem certainly loved his costume!

Happy New year!