Sunday, December 16, 2007

Family Get together...

This weekend was my grandparents family get together. We got home late last night because GG and Red where in the Sunday School program/Ark performance. Anyways, we had a good time with family needless to say. My Uncle, we'll call him Mr. T was telling me how he reads my google...you know your chat box. It was pretty funny, he meant my blog. I told him I would give him a shout out so here it is...

About half an hour into our time together Peanut got hungry so I grabbed my nifty little hooter hider that my friend Belinda made me and we nursed. Mr. T being a huge joke-ster asked if he could see how breastfeeding worked. He then walked away to do something when his wife informed me that if I were to show him he would run away crying. So I told her that after Peanut was done eating and I was all put back together I would call him over to "show" him. Well he won't come near me so I just lifted the blanket as I was telling him he could see. His face was priceless and everyone around me that knew what was going on was laughing so hard. It was all in good fun. I am actually planning a trip to go see him and his family this summer if everything works out! They live in another state.

6 comments:

Mr T said...

Checked out your google, and had to laugh. But, Iowa is a non breastfeeding state, so you can't come for at least another 15 years, or at least til you stop popping out kids!! HAAAA HAAA

Mr T

Crissybug said...

Oh that is hilarious! He must have been dying thinking that you were seriously going to show him! I hope you guys are able to go visit your family. I am fortunate to have all of our family close...so we don't have to plan visits.

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Tonya said...

How funny....now you have to share your hooter hider with the rest of us though!!!!

mr t said...

New State Law in IOWA, No Breastfeeding, Ain't that something, HA HA

sarahgrace said...

That is hilarious! I love the name "hooter hider" that's funny.

Can you really not breastfeed in Iowa, or is that just a joke?

Tonya said...

You can breastfeed in Iowa he is just joking because that is how he is!