Friday, January 11, 2008

New Computer!

This is our first Mac and at first I was a little nervous about it because I don't know much about the Mac but it is really easy. I just had to get used to the mouse pad but that didn't take long to get used too. Plus, it is a laptop and it has a camera/video feed on it. That is a little dangerous in our house with J always wanting to put music videos on you tube. However, it is really cool at the same time, the camera/video that is.

Other than that I am so thankful that today is Friday. The weekends are so much more relaxing around here, especially when the kids get their homework done on Friday after school, which they did. Only 3 more days and Peanut will be 4 months old and 6 days until GG will be 7 years old. She is getting really close to the double digits and that scares me. I love that girl so much. I got a picture of her missing tooth I just haven't put it on the computer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how i love our macs...let me know if you have any questions! you will love it!

Anonymous said...

you'll have to let me know how it goes and what was the deciding factor behind buying a Mac....

my laptop right now is fairly new but everyone I know is going to a Mac!!! so that may be next...

lily field furniture said...

hey tonya! Harm gave me your blog address and I have been keeping up with you off and on. Your kids are adorable! Hope you are feeling back to normal soon- I am sure it's tough when you have so much to take care of besides yourself. Where are you guys living now?

Heidi

lily field furniture said...

I thought we might be. We are in Lincolnshire now and love it. Although Chris is candidating next weekend in Milwaukee so we aren't sure what will happen? I do have facebook. We will have to get together one of these days and catch up if we are that close!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Mac kingdom- glad you are liking it. We love ours too...and the laptops are sooo convenient!

Be Inspired Always said...

Oh how fun :)


I love Macs.


Jillian