Thursday, May 01, 2008

Squeaky wheel...

Sometimes I look at my blog and think I hardly ever write about Monkey, which I know isn't true. It just seems like the other kids are the squeaky ones or that they get more blog space! GG is the oldest and is total girl drama, Red is just saying so many funny things lately that I want to write about them, and the baby gets lots of press because well she's the baby!

Well my Monkey is the sweetest little boy. He still loves to cuddle with me and he is going to be 6 years old in three months. This picture shows how he got the nickname of Monkey ;)

I wish I could capture his imagination on video but when he sees me he stops playing. But there have been many days I have stood outside his bedroom door just listening. I should record him like that! He is a huge helper around the house and with his siblings. Here he is putting the clean dishes away, he puts his laundry away too!

The last time he went shopping with J he walked in the door with flowers for me. J said that he saw the flowers and asked if he could get them for me, he loves his mama! He knows how to give a good compliment. I was in the kitchen cooking and he looks at me and says, "Mama your little." I asked him what he said because it through me off, he got a little Monkey grin on his face and said, "Your little, you know short and skinny." It was really cute and humorous. I also love the way he lights up when I ask him if he want to go out on a date with me. We are hoping to go swimming on Friday but I don't know if our passes will work that soon. Got to check into it. Otherwise we will do something else. Just look at that sweet little face, how could I not love and adore him! I love you my sweet baby boy!


***Just a side note I started this post two days ago but had many interruptions squeaky wheels that pulled me away from the computer.***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tonya, your kids are so cute. I don't think you should feel guilty in the least for not having equal "blog time" for each of them. I think that with four kids, you deserve an award simply for getting everyone into clean clothes and fed each day!!! (BTW, I loved your photo from Tuesday's post. Definitely no words are needed!)