Thursday, February 10, 2011

Want to scream but I know I shouldn't...

I pick the kids up from school today and GlamorGirl is bawling. I ask her what is wrong and she starts crying even harder and tells me she lost her necklace and watch she got for her birthday. UGH. Seriously! I go to grab my phone to call someone but I didn't bring it with me, go figure. She is upset the whole ride home. I'm not the happiest as she lost two of the presents from me and her dad. One being a really nice watch. You know the kind that you have to take into the store to get adjusted with the links. Well I am happy to report that as soon as I got home I called my mom-in-law and asked her what I should do. She suggests calling the school office. They were closed so I called the operator. She went into the office and FOUND both the necklace and watch!!! I have a little girl who went from being super sad to have lost the gifts from us to being the happiest girl that they were found. What a great life lesson that is how we are before we have a personal relationship with Christ. We are so lost and sad/miserable without the relationship with Christ. When we find that personal relationship with Christ it brings so much joy and happiness into our lives. I hope each and everyone who reads this has that relationship and if not I hope this spurs you on to looking deeper into what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Adina said...

Wooo-who! What a great ending! And how awesome when you hold your tongue end things like this. :)