Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation Bible School

We are currently in the midst of our second consecutive VBS. This week is different because I am working it so I get a break but not a sit in a coffee shop and surf the internet kind of a break. I work in the kitchen so there are no kids (well except today because I brought Shane the 3 month old I watch in the kitchen with me) but it is me and my friend. So we prepare the snacks and we chat. It is my favorite place to work in VBS. Thankfully this week's snack are much healthier than last weeks but the kids are still coming down from that sugar high. I can tell when they have been eating junk they are crankier and snap more at each other. I feel like after this week of our VBS summer just flies by us in a blink. We have one more VBS of the summer!!!

No comments: