Saturday, May 05, 2012

I'm still alive...

Yeah baseball season has started which means total BUSYness! Here is a glimpse of our upcoming week...
Tomorrow: Peanut has pictures for ballet and Monkey has a baseball game at 1pm. Then night church.
Monday: track practice was canceled :)
Tuesday: Monkey has practice and GG has a track meet
Wednesday: JAM
Thursday: Red and Monkey both have games at the SAME time! It is Red's first game of the season. And GG has track practice.
Friday: GG has a birthday party and we have the last Friday JAM of the year!
Saturday: GG track meet (morning) and Monkey has a ball game (evening).
Sunday: Mother's Day...I get spoiled ;)
 
Just in case you were wondering JAM is the Junior High Ministry at our church. Jeff and I help out with the youth!  So that is just a glimpse of our crazy schedule as the season gets going there is something every night it seems. We are so blessed to have two vehicles. Only 5 more weeks of school!!! And we got our pool pass renewed, oh yeah!

3 comments:

Adina said...

wow, you're amazing for doing all this. i don't think i could. so, if we need to find you we should look for you in the cheering section :)

Kat said...

I know! Life is CRAZY these days. I can't wait until school is out.
Hang in there!

Mary Elizabeth Rogers said...

Hi, Tonya. I ran across your blog when searching for other women of faith. :)

I have started selling Thirty One products and I'm trying to promote my business a little. In case you have never heard of Thirty One, it is a company of women who sell cute handbags, gifts, totes, etc.

The mission statement explains the company: "through God's strength, we have built a family of individuals who feel women deserve to treat themselves to something special. Our commitment is to provide women with a fulfilling, enjoyable and rewarding experience."

If you or anyone you know would be interested in these products, please let me know. You can find my Thirty One website at: www.mythirtyone.com/MaryElizabethsThirtyOne

Please disregard this message if you are not interested. :) Have a wonderful day!