Monday, November 15, 2004

Wow! It has been forever :) Our computer was being fixed and when we got it back I had so many emails to catch up on that I just didn't feel like writing in my blog. We have one more week of school before Thanksgiving break. I can't believe that. J and I finished the kids Christmas shopping on Saturday when his parents watched them. It is so much easier to get their presents when they aren't there! We only have a few more people to buy for but the kids can be with us for those. Oh another great thing that happened Saturday was that we ordered some blinds for our dining room. I am extremely excited about that, obviously because I wrote about it! Today we looked at a Mazda MPV it was really nice. We are planning on renting a van for our trip in Dec so we might just rent one of those, if possible. I really liked it, not as big as a normal van but seats as many. The kids got their lines for the Christmas program at church so that was exciting. Oh and we had friends from WIU come stay with us last week. They have a little girl 6 months older than Monkey and a newborn. The kids loved to hold the baby especially Monkey. Monkey was very adorable with the little girl. I could go on but I'll stop for now. Until next time...

No comments: