Monday, November 01, 2004

I am officially another year older. Yesterday was my birthday, it is a great one too. We had a wonderful weekend! Company came to our house on Friday spent the night and then left Saturday afternoon. Then Saturday night we went to a Costume party at the M's house. GlamorGirl was a "Barbie" Princess (she had a wand, glass sleepers, and a tiara...couldn't decide which one she wanted to be!) Monkey was an army guy with binuclears and a radio. They both looked super cute. J was a soccer player and I went as a pregnant lady. It was funny because so many people actually thought I was pregnant!!! It was a good costume! The kids and J went swimming. We ended up getting home real late...good thing we gained an hour. Sunday we went to church where I was embarrassed by the intern pastor. He made me stand up as everyone wished me a happy birthday. After church we went to grandma and grandpa A's house for lunch and some trick or treating. The kids kept saying "Happy Halloween" instead of trick or treat and then Thank you! By the time we got home to our neighborhood they started saying trick or treat. They had one guy tell them he was going to do a trick. You should of seen the look on their faces! Priceless :) Then we went out for my birthday dinner and to our friends (M's) house again. GG was so excited to see her sunday school teacher there! I must mention also the kids carving pumpkins...too funny. They didn't like the gooey insides but got used to them. Today is a rainy day so we will be doing a lot of indoor fun things. I don't know if we will get grocery shopping done though.

No comments: