Wednesday, November 24, 2004

This week off has been great so far, we have gotten to sleep in every morning! Monkey and I took a trip to Rockford on Tuesday and GG and J had daddy/daughter time. Today is J's last day off of work, which has also made the last couple of days great, so we took the kids to McDonalds to play. Right now I am looking outside and it is snowing like crazy. I think we already have 2 inches. Also we got our blinds today!!! I was so excited about that and J put them up right away too. We were planning on going to church tonight but with all the snow I think we might just stay home. GlamorGirl has been begging to go outside and build a snowman ever since it started to snow. Very hard to explain to a stubborn almost 4 year old that there isn't enough snow on the ground yet. She could probably make a snow angel :) I honestly don't want her going outside to play until she is completely healthy. I think she is going to kick her cough this week though...I can tell she has gotten better. Well J and I just decided we are going to church tonight. Have a happy Thanksgiving...

No comments: