Monday, June 27, 2005

It is sometimes overwhelming when I get the chance to write on here to remember everything that has happened! I will try my best though. On Friday night my dad came over and took us to the movie Herbie. It was a really cute movie and great for little children. GG was clapping and cheering it was funny to watch her. After the movie when we were in the car GG said monster trucks are big but God is bigger. I love that she can grasp that concept. Saturday we went to the mall and I got some new clothes and then we went out for lunch. We had coupons to this new place and it was really good food. Plus the restaurant has free ice cream on Saturdays so that worked out good. When we got home from that J took both the kids and they put on a play. J was the narrator, GG was the princess and Monkey was the worrier. It was really cute and funny. J even recorded it so we can watch it again when the kids get older!! Yesterday was church. Today was grocery shopping. The kids and I stopped into to school and we got to talk to Mrs. Sherry. I am so excited she is in charge of the preschool next year and that she is Monkey's teacher. She is such a great lady. As for this week I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since Red was born, can't believe how fast that has went. The kids have their sports class in the afternoon. Wednesday we are going to my dad's to have a playdate with the kids' cousins. In the afternoon I might either go to a playgroup or the AH library not really sure yet. Thursday Red has a doc appointment and Friday J and GG have a dentist appointment and if we don't go to the library on Wednesday we will go Friday afternoon. Then Saturday J is off so we are going to go to camp Awana and see Liz for the day then church on Sunday and we are going to go swimming at the free pool by J's parents house. So our week is pretty full and hopefully it will be fun.

No comments: