Sunday, June 19, 2005

Today is Father's day yeah and we have a wedding to go to! We have decided that we are just going to go to the reception which is adult only. We got a girl from the soccer team to come watch the kids and they really like her so it all works out. They are all sleeping right now even J :) I have a cute story about my GIRL. I was nursing Red the other day and this is our conversation.
GG: Mom is Red eating or drinking?
Me: He is eating but his food, my milk, is like drinking.
GG: Oh ok this is what we'll do then. If he is nursing on this boob he is eating and if he is nursing on this one he is drinking.
Then this morning when we got up Red was hungry so I nursed him and GG walks in the room and says, "He is drinking this morning." It was funny and I couldn't believe she remembered which side was for what! But I guess it was really important to her to know which side did what for Red :)

No comments: