Now that the dust as sort of settled around here with getting back from vacation and then starting school I finally have some time to talk about the trip we took to Disney almost 2 weeks ago. That morning we woke the kids up by telling them to get up and dressed we are going to Disney! Their faces were so cute. We got there at 12:30 on Saturday the 6th. By the time we got a bite to eat and put our luggage in our room we were at Magic Kingdom by 2:30ish. We went straight for the buzz lightyear spin but it was closed. The kids told us that was the first ride they wanted to go on, oh well. Right next to it is was a newer attraction that wasn't there the last time called Laugh Floor from Monsters, Inc. The first character that the kids got to meet was buzz lightyear Peanut did better than I thought she would be so was a little nervous about him. We spent the rest of the day there and there was magic hours until 1am. Since we had been up since 5:30am we decided that we would leave before it was all closed. The second day we got up and headed back to Magic Kingdom. That is my favorite park out of the four! I really don't remember which park we went to which day unless I have pictures to show for them and we are waiting for the cd of pictures of our trip. We went to all 4 parks and did almost everything possible to do at each one meaning our days were busy and fast paced! Here are some of the high lights I would like to remember from this trip.
* Peanut going on her first air plane ride! Though Monkey threw up while we were landing on the way there, so not fun.
* sleeping in a bed for a week was so nice.
* Jeff was in the Indiana Jones stunt show and I have a video of him doing the dying scene! Kids thought that was super cool.
* GG getting picked to talk during the Laugh Floor but I missed it because Peanut had to use the bathroom but just hearing her tell about it was all the excitement I needed to make it a memory.
* Red being talked to by the army men from Toy Story during the parade at Hollywood Studios. Red had on a camouflage shirt and the guy pointed him out and said, "I like your camouflage but it isn't doing you any good right now because I can see you. I bet if I stuck you in the forest I wouldn't see you at all." His face was the best part of that interaction!
* all the yummy food we ate!
* meeting Tinker Bell even though it was the longest we waited for anything that whole time!
* The character meals were really fun too.
* all the rides that they kids were able to go on this time that they were too short to go on last time, like the Rock N Roller-coaster (GG and Monkey) and Tower of Terror (Red).
Those are my high lights though the whole trip was a complete blast! The kids did a great job walking and not complaining too much since it was over 95 degrees most days with a high humidity level. And I don't even think they fought one time!