- when your doctor is baffled at why you are sick and all tests come back negative then you have to think outside the medical field and into your environment.
- toxic mold is a endocrine disruptor and can cause miscarriages and spontaneous death in unborn babies.
- toxins from mold and any other toxins pulls our spines out of alignment hindering our brains to fully communicate to the rest of our body.
- stachybotrys is one of the worst molds to have in your home. Dead mold spores are just as dangerous to your health as live spores of this mold. There are other toxic molds that are just as harmful but easier to remediate.
- if your pets are having random illnesses or getting tumors you might have a mold issue in your home.
- children are usually effected the most by mold exposure but adults can obviously have health issues from it as well, I'm living proof.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Things I have learned...
Over the last few months when I started to suspect mold as being the reason I was getting so sick and being in so much pain I have learned a lot about that nasty fungus. I think I will do a bullet for some of the facts and tidbits I have learned about mold.