Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Peanut turns 2!

I can't believe that it has been 2 years since she was born. I am so thankful for her in so many ways. She brings smiles to everyone and just so much fun to be around. But I think I am the most thankful for her coming out by c-section. If she would not have been born that way my body probably wouldn't have showed signs of distress from all the mold in our house. It just makes me in awe of how God works for the good of those who believe in him. Everything in our lives are so up in the air right now and can be a bit scary or overwhelming but I know that God is bigger than all of this and he loves us so I have peace that we will get through this and we will be stronger as a family because of this storm of mold in our lives. So, thank you Jesus, for your precious gift, of our baby girl! We love you little one.

I was a bit sad last night to not be decorating her room with streamers but the first thing she did this morning was open her cards and all her siblings loved on her with Happy Birthday and hugs!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy B-day Peanut!!!

Aiello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, answers are coming. God is continuing to reveal his faithfulness to us. He is good all the time. We will make it, although it is not the road we would have chosen.

sarahgrace said...

Happy birthday to your lil' Peanut! Can't believe it's been 2 years myself!
Praying for you guys! Hang in there.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! : )