Sunday, August 14, 2005

We didn't make it to church this morning J didn't get home from work until after 4am and the kids and I went to a church by our house last night. We have friends that go there and so I thought I would go check it out. Anyways, I was getting the kids dressed this morning and Monkey reminded me of something silly he said last weekend by saying something similar today. Last Sunday when we were on our way to the Children's Museum Red was crying. Grandma was sitting in the seat I normally sit in. Monkey then asks her, "Grandma, do you have a big boob?" The car got quiet. So he asked her again. J didn't understand why he asked her that and told him that wasn't a nice question to ask. I was sitting next to Monkey and asked him if he wanted to know if grandma could nurse Red. And he said, "Yes does she have a big boob to nurse?" Then grandma told him that hers don't work anymore!!! So this morning when I was getting them ready Red started to fuss and Monkey said, "Mommy you have big boobs so you should go nurse Red." I am thinking at least my men will *know* why boobs were made....to nurse babies!!!!

No comments: