Saturday, November 12, 2005

I just love the picture J has on the computer for our wallpaper, its so sweet. It is J and all 3 kids covered in leaves. Monkey has his hands under his chin smiling, GG is smiling and J is holding Red in a sitting position. I think I took a pretty good picture if I do say so myself! Yesterday the kids and I went to my mom's house for the night. I gave my first show and it went pretty good. Before the show we were eating dinner and my brother Kory who is 20 asked me to pour him a cup of pop after I filled my cup up. I said, "Anything for my little brother." Then I looked at the kids and asked, "Did you know he is my little brother?" Monkey was so funny he replied right away, "But mommy he is bigger than you." I told him he was right but that I was older than him. So GG asked Kory how old he was and he, of course, said 20 and then she said, "Mommy is 27, yep that is 7 years older." It was cute. GG and Monkey had a blast playing with my siblings and my friend Sunshine's daughter who is 8 years old. GG thinks that is a pretty cool name to have...Sunshine. You should hear the way she says it :) I would write more but I didn't get a lot of sleep last night due to the fact that Red is coming down with something and had a hard time breathing/eating. Poor baby didn't get much sleep either. Plus, Monkey at about 4am says, "Excuse me mommy, I need to go pee pee." So polite even when he is half asleep! So I jumped out of bed to show him where to go I figured it was easier for me to wake up completely then have to clean up pee and wake everyone up.

No comments: