Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Let's see what has gone on here this week. Monday J was off and he and the two older children raked leaves, not to play in this time. And I went through the kids clothes found some winter clothes from last year for GG and Monkey and put away all of Red's 0-3 months and 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe how big he has gotten. I, however, realized that I have no winter clothes for Red past 9 months. That is no good. I am hoping to make it to Christmas time where I am also hoping he will get some 12 month winter clothes...hint hint :) I might ask a friend if I can borrow some clothes if he grows too fast. But he is completely covered for summer! Tuesday, Red and I had playgroup it was at our house and then after lunch the kids and I met some friends at an Outlet Mall, that was really fun. We got home just in time for my candle party. Yeah that was a pretty busy day but very fun. Today J had court and I had Bible study this morning, it was my small groups turn to serve in the nursery so J picked the kids up at school so I could stay and watch the video of the study. I got home at 1pm just in time to help J take down GG's bed. When we were at my dad's on Sunday they asked if we wanted the twin bed we used when we lived there. Of course we said YES! J's parents had a twin bed that was Liz's in their basement for a long time that we wanted but Liz decided that when she remodeled her room she wanted to use it so we took the bed that was in her room. It definitely served its purpose. J put the bed up for sale on this really cool website that you don't have to pay for like Ebay. We sold it in a day and they guy came and got it today. So GG's room is set up the way I want it and it looks super cute!!!! Well enough of my rambling....

No comments: