Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The kids and I just came inside from taking a walk/bike ride and playing outside. They were cracking me up outside...they each took a jump rope and pretended that it was a dog. Pretty funny to watch them with their *dog* running around the yard. Now they are pretending they are going to a wedding. I love their imaginations! GG has learned a new somewhat annoying skill, whistling. She is actually really good at it too. While on the subject of GG her teacher (in my opinion) gave me the nicest compliment, she told me in all of her years teaching GG is the sweetest most compassionate, loving little girl she has had in class. She said that GG is always so gently with the kids that are having a hard day at school by hugging and comforting them. She told me that I am really blessed to have her and I totally agree. She has always been very motherly towards the boys as a matter of fact towards any baby. She truly is a great big sister and Monkey will tell you she is the best! Now don't get me wrong GG and Monkey fight but she is a very gentle hearted and sensitive to his feelings. Today while Monkey was sleeping she was playing with his balloon and it popped she was so sad for him and apologized as soon as he woke up. He could tell she was sincere and he was totally ok with the fact his balloon was gone.

On a side note: Last night my little m&m's went trick or treating for a little over an hour until it started raining. They looked so sweet in their costumes. The kids had so much fun and some of the neighbors had special treats just for them. They thought that was pretty cool. When we were done trick or treating we went to my dad's work and he took us out to dinner. We got home with about 2 hours left of trick or treating and the rest of the time GG and Monkey took turns handing out the candy. I think it was good for them to be on the other end of the candy exchange. I think they liked passing out the candy more then getting it!!!

No comments: