Saturday, May 13, 2006

Crazy Day

Yesterday after school I took Monkey on a date to pizza hut to redeem his book it award. Then we went to the movie store and got two movies one for the kids and one for J and I. When we got home I put Red down for a nap and we played a few games then put on the kids movie. At one point during the movie all 5 of us were on the couch snuggled up on the blankets. Most of the time it was J, I and one or two of the kids. It was such a lazy and rainy day. I had a ton of fun just being with everyone watching a movie. Now today on the other hand is a CRAZY day. GG has a birthday party to attend at 2pm at a gymnastic center. Then Monkey has a birthday party at 5pm. Red's friend from playgroup is turning 1 today (after getting the 2 other parties for today) I talked to the mom and she is only doing a family party. I am thankful for that because I think I would of gone insane trying to get to 3 different parties!!! It kind of works out though because J wants to do a project with the kids as part of my mother's day present. I am taking GG to her party and staying with her and J will do the project with Monkey then I am taking Monkey to his party and it will be GG's turn to make one. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings :)

No comments: