Sunday, November 18, 2007


J figured out what was wrong with the washer. I guess there is a little tube that attaches to the basin and then triggers the water to stop once it fills up to the level it is set at. That little tube broke and so when the water filled to the level it started going through the tube to stop the water instead the water just ran down the machine and on to the floor and the water didn't stop. I almost always do large loads, kind of have to with 6 people, so the water was already close to the top when the water started leaking which is why the water was coming out of the top, too! Needless to say, J was able to fix it for now until we can go get a longer tube. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have tons to be thankful for here.
**End Update**

I think our busy life caught up with us yesterday. The last two days had been non-stop action. Monkey had his Thanksgiving program Friday and it got over an hour before GG got out of school so we hung around school and went to the pep assembly. That was tons of fun. The school for the first time has a drum line and they rocked! We got home and had a few hours of down time until we packed everyone back up and took them to the basketball game at school. We certainly have school spirit :) When we got there two girls were doing face paints. Of course, all the kids got there faces painted...even Peanut. I wish I would of gotten a picture of her though. She had CLA written across her forehead. It was cute! Then yesterday was insanely busy. In the morning J and I split the kids. He took GG to church for her Ark practice and he and Red went to his parents house the practice was 2 hours long. I took Monkey and Peanut we went to the store and then to Monkey's gymnastics. Came home and made lunch and J and GG got home. He had left Red at his parents to take a nap and I was bringing the other two over in about an hour or so anyway. Then back in the car to grandma and grandpa's. Dropped them off and Peanut and I went to a baby shower. After that we picked up all the kids and headed to my dad's house for Thanksgiving dinner. When we got home it was 9pm. Poor Red hadn't been home since 9:30am he was almost gone for 12 hours. The kids went to bed and I got myself and baby girl ready. I was hoping the day was over for us but it wasn't. I lay in bed nursing my baby and all of a sudden she makes a funny noise. I jump in time to catch the spit up. I lay her back down and more comes out all over the bed. So I pick her up and she does it 4 more times on the floor. I strip the bed and her and start a load of laundry. I try and sooth her while I am cleaning and making the bed. Which brings us to today. As I was typing this the baby was sleeping on the bed and the kids were playing in their rooms and I had a load of laundry in. I started to hear and strange noise in the bathroom where the laundry is and decided to investigate. Something is wrong with the washing machine. Water is all over the floor. Make a call to hubby and start cleaning the floor. I really hope nothing is really wrong with the machine. I need to do laundry. Now I wait for him to come home and take a look at it mind you he is working right now. So all he can really do is look at it he can't fix it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your washer is fixed for the moment, thank goodness you caught it before it got too bad!

Hope your little peanut is doing well!