Friday, November 30, 2007

Olivia




Hi Olivia :)
Here are the words to your song...

Gonna sing a song about a friend of mine
I know you would like her too.
Pretty blonde hair and big blue eyes
And she's got three brothers too.

Olivia, that's her name. Olivia, it's you!
Olivia, that's her name. I hope you smile when you hear this too!

Spent five years on this great big earth
And you know what she likes to do?
Goes to church and plays with her friends
bet you'd like her to play with you.

Olivia, that's her name. Olivia, it's you!
Olivia, that's her name. I hope you smile when you hear this too!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I don't know why there are two pictures?! This is the first time I used blogger to do the video. Not sure I like it.

Anonymous said...

Dude, who wrote that? It's a masterpiece. That guitar player is very talented.

the rills said...

I LOVE the body of Christ! there are no better friends than this! Thanks for the Jeff original we love it!

KELLI BELLY said...

Pregnancy is great thanks. Only a few months to go. I don't havew internet access at home right now, so I check from my husbands office! I hope all is well with you and your family :o)Your little one is soooo big already! XOXO God Bless!