Thursday, November 29, 2007

Conversation with a 2 year old

Yesterday after we picked up Monkey we went out to eat. On the way to the place Red says, "Are we going to Photo's?" He recognized the street because we go there often. I say, "Yes, we are you are so smart." To which he replies, "I not smart I cute." I ask, "Can't you be cute and smart?" He says, "No, you say I cute so I cute not smart." I think we have some work to do. :) He also has a different way to hang ornaments on our Christmas tree...this is the picture I took.

This is the kids decorating the tree...

Our four blessings in front of our tree!

Most recent picture of Peanut that GlamorGirl took, she did a good job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is too cute...I mean, they are all cute but that is adorable and that GG took it makes it even better!

I can't believe how she's grown! Especially when you see GG holding her in front of the tree!

Have a great Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your baby looks soo big in that picture with the other kids!!! How cute they all are!! theBeast likes the pic of the baby alone at the bottom!

sarahgrace said...

Oh they are so cute! Love that last shot. Beau likes to just set the ornaments on the tree too...hee hee.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

How great is that, huh...

love the pictures....

MerryChristmas