Saturday, November 24, 2007

Christmas Time!

The kids have been off of school this whole week so we have been busy with playdates and Thanksgiving things. I have to say that yesterday was probably my favorite day of the week. We got up and had a nice pancake breakfast. I finished Peanut's blanket for Christmas now I just have to do Red's, that is a great feeling. Then two older kids and I played tons of games while the two little ones slept. When they woke up we went out to eat. When we got home is when all the real fun happened. We listened to Mercy Me's Christmas Album while we put up the Christmas tree, put all the decorations out, and hung the stockings by the fireplace. We need to get a stocking for Peanut then everything will be complete. Our house is so ready for Christmas! Oh yeah and J got up real every to go shopping on Black Friday, he was home before anyone else woke up. I think he is CRAZY! He said he got some great deals and the presents where all for me, well except one for Peanut. He always gets me the best presents I am excited about opening them, but with him getting them he always wants to give them to me right away. He was wanting me to open them last night before we went to bed. This month is going to kill him waiting! I also have pictures from the decorating but I haven't had time to put them on the computer. If I get a chance I will put them on here if it isn't too late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I think anyone who went out shopping yesterday is CRAZY too! LOL!
Sounds like your hubby and mine have something in common...my hubby always wants to give me my presents as soon as he gets them too. He's always dropping subtle hints about whatever it is, so I always end up figuring out what he's gotten me too...it's pretty funny.