Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finding time...

with a sick baby is HARD! I will say that slings are such a blessing, I can at least get some housework done. Since Peanut has been sick she can't sleep unless you are holding her upright, so she can breath. Her naps are usually the time I get on the computer to blog and the Ultimate Blog Party is going on right now. I feel so behind as I have only checked out about 70 parties and there is over 1200 last time I checked. I know I'm not going to get to them all but I'm not even scratching the surface. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining that I *have* to hold my baby. I love holding her. It is just wearing on me her not feeling good. I hate seeing my kids sick. I miss my happy content little girl who is nothing but smiles. I guess another blessing in all of this is that when in the sling she wants me to be moving so I am cleaning more then I do when she is healthy to so I can be moving with a purpose! This was such a boring post but I just wanted to say if I haven't been able to stop by your blog this is the reason.

No comments: