Monday, December 06, 2004

Ok this is a new day so I will try posting again. Yesterday the kids and I went to church and afterwards I took them to Wendy’s for lunch we ordered off the 99 cent menu. As we were standing in line GG pulls up my shirt and tells the lady behind us that I have a baby in my tummy. Yes, I do have a baby in my tummy but do we have to show a complete stranger??? I couldn’t be mad at her because she is so excited about the baby and it is so cute to watch her talk about the new baby, she lights up!

Last night we took the kids to the Ark program at church, Aunty Liz was in it. It was really good they sang, danced, and talked about the birth of Jesus. You have to be in 1st grade to be apart of Ark and GG has kept talking about when she is old enough she wants to be in it. This was no surprise to J or I as she loves to sing and dance now. She has actually always loved to be the center of attention and she pretty much always is!!! As for Monkey I think he enjoyed it too. He sat on grandma or grandpa’s lap the whole time so I didn’t get to see his reaction I just know he sat and watched the whole thing.

No comments: