Friday, December 31, 2004

Wow what a wonderful Christmas we had. I am so excited that I got Miracle Blades with block and a juicer! That was my big present from J then he and the kids also got me a book, socks, gum (I wanted it), more hair ties and an alarm clock. The kids got so many toys and clothes I don't even think I could list everything!!! So I will list a few things I can remember...GlamorGirl: (from us) a wooden doll house with furniture, 6 summer outfits, swim suit, 2 pairs of dress up shoes, 2 my little ponies, beads to make necklaces, train tracks, and some stocking stuffers; (from grandma and grandpa A. and Liz) 5 winter outfits, a jump rope, princess makeup/dress up kit, princess movie, doll with backpack and some games; (from g&g M. Travis, Becky, Kevin and Melissa) The Cuties game, 2 winter outfits, 2 t-shirts, dress up shoes and gloves, 2 bead kits to make necklaces, and candyland; (from g&g K) a winter outfit, snow white dress up dress, and play food. Now I know I didn't get everything but close enough. Together they got, wooden building blocks, leap pad learning system with 2 extra books, Aladin movie and some other things. Monkey: (from us) little people ramp around garage, 6 summer outfits, swim suit, train tracks, view master and stocking stuffers; (from g&g A and Liz) 6 dinosaurs, hot wheels cars, 2 big trucks, 3 winter outfits, pj's, little people car wash and a tool bench; (from g&g K) little people airport, winter outfit, and blue's clues toy; (from g&g M plus people mentioned above) I know he got Don't Break the Ice game, micro machines, and then everything else I am clueless about, I helped GG and Jeff helped Monkey. Next year will be fun with a new child to open gifts! The kids had a great Christmas and we had so much fun spending time with family. Until next year ;)

No comments: