Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well I updated the other day then the page froze up and I didn't feel like re-typing. So let's see we have started back to school and the kids were extremely excited to be back at school with all their friends. Tuesday night GG throw up in her bed and didn't even wake up to tell us we ended up smelling it. It was nasty. J took care of cleaning up the bed, her pillow, her baby doll, blankets, and pj's. I gave her a bath. As I was washing out the chunks I throw up. It was a bad night. I had to wash her body and hair twice to get the smell off of her. Then we made her sleep in our room just in case it happened again. I actually made her stay there last night too.

Also we have mice in our house and it is grossing me out. J has done all the filling of wholes to keep them out but they got in again. So we set traps. The last two mornings there have been a mouse in it. This morning when I saw the trap I told J he needed to come take care of it so the kids didn't see it and when I started to talk to him the mouse, still alive, started moving around and shaking the trap. I freaked out and woke up the kids. It really scared me I thought it was dead. So today J found the whole they have been coming and filled in that one too. Now we are going to set some traps in the crawl space and see if we have anymore or we finally got rid of them. I really hope they are gone now.

Today J and I are going to the Christmas banquet at church. Liz is coming to watch the kids and spending the night. I got to get a new outfit for the event, I justified it because we have a wedding in January to go to so I can wear it there too. I really like it so I will probably wear it to church all the time! Well that is about all I can think of to write about.

No comments: