Monday, January 03, 2005

HAPPY 2005! I can't believe it is a new year already. GG will be 4 in two weeks, I just can't believe that either. She is getting so tall she can do so many things without help it is amazing! On the 31st J had to work so the kids and I watched movies and eat popcorn and they crashed around 10:15ish. I wasn't far behind them! I was asleep when J got home at 11pm...I just couldn't force myself to stay awake. J ended up going to sleep 10 minutes before midnight. On the 1st we went to the M's (from church) house like we do every year. It is non-stop eating all day and the food is so good. We watch the parades in the morning and the rest of the day we spend building puzzles. It is so rewarding to get a 1000 piece puzzle done in about 2 hours! The kids got to draw on the kitchen walls because they are remodeling it, GG wrote her full name and then drew a picture of her family. She drew about 8 people and she told everyone that 3 of them were in my tummy! I could handle it if there were two but not three :)

Today was the first day back at school, and it went pretty well. GG had fun seeing her friends again. When we got home I realized that today is also GG's first day of Ballet, Tap and Tumbling. I wanted her to take just the Tumbling because it was at a better time but she really likes tap and ballet so I signed her up. She is so excited about it. She carries her tap and ballet shoes in a little bag that says "Princess!", of course.

J has started the afternoon shift which he is getting over time on but I hate the fact that he is gone from 2:10 to 11 or after. But one day he will hopefully get a better shift. Days would be prefect! But for now we can deal with what he gets :)

No comments: