Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big Birthday Party!

This year we decided to do all three of the older kids birthday parties at the same time. I figure one big bang! Less stress for us all and today is the day for it. We are having it at Pump It Up, I'm too lazy to link it up. Anyways, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's weird. This place has huge inflatable slides, obstacle courses and jumping jacks. I'm excited because the kids will have fun but nervous because I've never done a party like this and afraid someone might get hurt. You have to sign a waiver to participate. Hopefully I will have pictures soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've done our share of Pump It Up parties and so far no injuries (knock on wood!). But the energy level is definitely elevated at those parties. Rest up - LOL! Thankfully, I have a brother and a brother in law who are like big kids and are always the life of the parties!

Good Luck and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! HOpe it all went well, and happy birthday to all your bigger kiddies!

Martie said...

We have combined parties a few times, and we really love how it works out. Let us know how it went!

Martie