Kari tagged me for "7 random things about myself". I have been trying to think of 7 interesting facts about me since Saturday night. I'm really not that interesting of a person! But I will try to find 7 interesting things...
1. When I was ten I was stabbed with a pitch fork, in my knee, by my cousin, on my grandparents farm.
2. Speaking of the farm. They owned a dairy farm and when growing up and still to this day I can't drink store bought milk. It taste gross to me but I love the milk right out of the barn. It is so rich and creamy.
3. I knew the moment I saw my husband (he was 15) I was going to marry him. I knew nothing about him. It's amazing how God works! We were at Moody Bible Institute on a youth conference.
4. He proposed to me in a dark alley in downtown Chicago after his Senior Banquet (Prom) they didn't call it Prom. I messed up his plans for the proposal. But I think we have a cool story to tell our grandkids someday about it :)
5. J and I went to a Less Than Jake concert (we liked going to them before kids and maybe one day will go again!) on my birthday and the drummer handed me one of his drum sticks for my birthday because it was his too! That was pretty cool.
6. During the summer of 1998 I went to Cornerstone and saw MC Hammer in concert! He was totally NOT the reason I went to Cornerstone, I actually didn't even know he was going to be there until I got there and figured might as well go see him. He now is a gospel singer...very interesting concert ;)
7. I hung out with Alkaline Trio in college before they became HUGE. A friend of mine went to high school with one of the members and they played at WIU several times and we (J and I) got invited to the after show parties. I never even thought about them becoming famous! Not that they weren't good because they are.
Ok, I have way more concert stories but I've already done my 7 and I don't want to bore you! I now have to tag 7 people. I will tag; Corrie from ka-chow, Amber from Jason and Amber, Kelly from the Wells clan, Kristen from 3 Kids=chaos, Heidi from Chris, Heidi and Eden, Lisa from The need for Hope, and Crystal from Crissybug's Crazy Clan!