Friday, April 04, 2008

Update...

***Updated***
This morning Saturday both Peanut and Red woke up with fevers so it is back to the doctor with them and GG. We are getting them all strep tested.

Well at the doctor's office they did a strep test and it came back negative but they sent one out for growth. I got the call today telling me Monkey's culture came back positive. Which means he has been contagious for 3 days now and is still until tomorrow at noon. I just really hope and pray that the rest of the family doesn't get it. We were advised to get everyone tested though so I went today and it came up negative in the office so we'll see what Monday brings for my test. I just want to make sure we don't pass it back and forth. If I come up positive I am going to insist on Peanut getting one done as I am in contact with her all the time.

3 comments:

corrie said...

man. no fun. my friend was telling me that a lot of times with families that have more than one kid, that when one kid comes down with strep, they will often get meds for everyone in the family, to keep from catching it... might ask, even if everyone doesn't have it!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Oh, I HATE strep! I have 5 kids and when 1 comes down with it, I bring them all in to be tested!!!

Hope all is well, now!

I am sooooo excited about my new blog! Amy from www.InPursuitOfProverbs31.com and
www.SplitDecisionz.com did an amazing job!!! I love it. Come on over and check it out when you get a minute.
Many blessings!
Love,
Tracy

Nadine said...

I pray everyone gets better soon.