Friday, July 03, 2009

The Fest 2009

We didn't go the first night because it was really cold. But we went last night the 2nd night and had a blast. We met some friends there and shut the place down at 11pm! Here are some pictures of our fun night and a little video :)





Amy and Peanut were coming down so fast this was the best picture I got! I should of gotten a video. Peanut LOVED the slide :) Tonight I will try and get a video of all 4 kids coming down!



By the time I got the kids home and to bed it was 11:45. They didn't wake up this morning until 10am. So nice.

11 comments:

Kristin said...

Aw, what FUN!:)

sarahgrace said...

Looks like loads of fun! I can't believe what a big girl Peanut is starting to look like! It goes so fast!

The View of You said...

Good times. I didn't know you took pictures.

Happi said...

Cute blog!!! Love the new look. : )

Kristin said...

Cute new blog background!!!;)

WML said...

So much fun! Don't you just love summer?

Diva's Thoughts said...

Oh I love fairs and carnivals and the like. Those pics are great.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pictures!

Adina said...

nice!we could never keep my kids up that late! they're like drunks who can hold their liquor when they're tired.

Cheffie-Mom said...

So fun!! Celebrating family!! Gotta love it!!

Martie said...

Wow, looks like a fantastic time!