Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last Year of Single Digits for GG

I know I say this EVERY year but I just can't get over how old my oldest is getting! She is 9 years old today. 9 people. That means the last year of her being in the single digits. Oh I don't know if I will be able to handle next year, oy. Since we are living in a different place and our mail still goes to the other place we told her she will have to wait til Monday to get any cards that were sent to her. But we still decorated her door with streamers and homemade cards from each of us! She has already opened her presents this morning. We got her two preemie outfits for her Baby Alive doll to wear and a snuggie for kids. She loves to read and this way she can have a blanket on and still read. She wants to go to Jason's Deli for lunch so that is what we will do after church. She helped make her birthday cake yesterday I just need to frost it today. If you are wanting the recipe for the Apple Pudding Cake it is in the post below, I will let you know how it tastes but it sounds really yummy! I am going to go enjoy my 9 year old's day today!!!

5 comments:

mikeanddebbie said...

Happy Birthday, GG!!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Happy Birthday to your (big) little girl. How time flies.

Kristin said...

Happy 9th GG!!!:)

KC said...

Happy belated 9th birthday to GG. they grow up way to quickly.. My oldest birthday was yesterday the 18th.. and she turned 14.. YES *14*
goodness...
sounds like you had a really nice day with your birthday girl.. hope you all enjoyed it.

Nishant said...

neat! Have fun! :

Work from home India