Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lazy Saturday...

This morning we took the kids sledding by our house. It was really nice when we got there around 10am there was only another family of 4 there. About 45 minutes later that place was crowded. We got a good 1 1/2 of sledding before we called it quits for the day. I loved the last two times we went down the hill we took our two green saucers and Jeff sat in one and sat in the other and connected them with our feet. Then one boy sat on my lap and one on his and we headed down. Then we did it again with the girls. Not sure how this happened by I had GG on my lap and he had Peanut and I had Monkey and he had Red. Though it worked out great for me because I got to see the little ones faces as they went down the hill with the BIGGEST smiles on their faces. Not sure if I would of had the same experience looking at the two older ones??? I guess I should ask Jeff. It was a great time with no injuries, always a big bonus.

The kids plus hubby were all sitting around the dining room table playing with the playdough that Peanut got for Christmas. Yes she got A LOT of playdough. I sat to watch them and the older kids wanted me to play too. I had nicely declined. Not really in a mood to have my hands smell like playdough. Jeff tells all the kids to say "LAME" which they did except for Peanut who says when they finished yelling as she looks at me with a huge smile on her face "pretty". It was too cute. Then 5 minutes later she said, "Mom can you play too?" I told her I was just going to watch. Jeff told her, "tell her she is LAME." She looks at me again and says, "I love you." She is such a sweet, sweet girl.

In other news...my 11 yr old is driving me CRAZY! I am trying to plan her party so we can get invitations out on Monday. Ugh she is so fickle. I think I finally got her to nail down who she wants invited, we're moving along slowly. At least we can get the invitations out to those girls and then figure the rest out later. She was annoying me so bad at one point I just had to laugh at her :)

No comments: