Thursday, January 19, 2012

Not enough time...

Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in the day to get things done or to do the things that I really want to do. I know it all comes down to time management and sometimes I am really good at managing it and sometimes not so much. I go in spurts. I really want to learn how to sew. I have a few projects that I want to do, like turn some of Red's pants into shorts for this summer (I know I have time) and I also want to get a jump start on some of the teacher gifts for next year. I loved making them homemade hot chocolate with my daughter so I think I want to try and do more homemade things. I do buy them stuff too it is just easier on our budget to make stuff. I also want to learn how to make sundresses for the girls it I can make them for a reasonable price that is. On top of that I have enjoyed knitting so much. I want to learn more and get better at it. Then there are books I want to read and Bible studies I want to do. It is just a never ending list of things I have planned for this year and I feel like I am just here. For instance right now I am sitting in bed on the laptop next to Peanut as she drifts into sleep. I have the book I got from the library here so that I have something to do while she is sleeping though I really should go finish the laundry and pick up the bedrooms so that they can get vacuumed after her nap but I think I will just read. At least I am doing one of the things on my list of things I want to do though it isn't a very productive one it is still something I want to do. Oh boy I'm just rambling now. Do I even make sense? This is why I have been blogging that much so much stuff to do! GG also celebrated her 11th birthday on Tuesday so that was pretty fun. My friend also had her first child on the 17th and she had a GIRL. That was pretty exciting. I need to also start looking into our trip to Texas this spring. I want it to be a good trip with lots of fun things and good memories for the kids and us. Well I'm off to read my book now I think the typing is too loud for Peanut to fall asleep.

No comments: