My friend Amber posted a rewind for 2011 and I thought since it is already the new year I would do the questions with a hope to do this year instead of did I do...
1. What do I hope to do in 2012 that I've never done before? Well I hope to learn how to knit or sew. And I have a few other things I would like to learn to make!
2. What are somethings you hope to continue to do throughout the year? I hope to consistently workout. With the kids I want to work harder at reading the Bible together at breakfast.
3. Do you know anyone that is going to give birth this year? YES! One this month and one next month and then another in April. But the possibilities are numerous with this year!!!
4.What do you hope to improve on this year? my attitude
5. What places do you plan to visit? Texas and North Carolina
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you didn't in 2011? More peace, patience and contentment. I tend to worry too much.
7. What are some goals for this coming year? Get Peanut through all the homeschool material. So many actually.
8. What do you plan on doing for your birthday this year? Well it is on a Wednesday and it is Halloween. BUT, I do want to get some friends together and go out for dinner and a movie. I've never done that before (for my birthday) and I think it would be great.
9. What events are you looking forward to this year? Well our Texas trip and hopefully hearts at home again this year. Also a weekend away with some friends from church.
10. What do you plan on doing this summer? I plan to be a pool bum. If it is sunny I want to be at the pool with the kids.
11. Books you plan on reading this year? I want to read a lot but not sure I will have time if I am learning how to knit or sew. But I at least want to read 6 books. That is 1 every two months!
12. What do you plan on getting better at? Cooking and baking. I want to learn the healthier alternatives to baking sweets!
13. What would you do differently this year than you did last? Be more scheduled during the day when the kids are at school. I could accomplish way more if I did a schedule.
14. What would you like to have done in your house? New window treatments for the family room. I really don't want to do any major remodel this year because last year was a ton and it stressed my body out big time. Though we do need to do a small remodel in our room so that GG can have her own room. It will be in the summer so the windows can be open.
15. What are you going to keep the same this year from last? My Bible study, helping out at school and doing laundry one day a week.
Ok so it is very different from the other post but this is what I am hopeful for this coming year in a few questions. I do have other dreams for the year.