Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I just realized that I haven't updated in a few days. I tell you my life needs to slow down or it will be over before I know it! For example: Yesterday we went to school got home at 12:30, ate lunch and GG got dressed for tumbling, then to tumbling from 1:30 to 2:15 (she loves this class and I am glad she is in it) then to the court house to drop off our appeal to the assessor's office. It was the last day to turn it in so I had to go. Came home and rested for about 30 minutes and we packed everyone up and headed over to school for Liz's Volleyball game. GG played with her friend Krystal and Monkey slept. Then came home and made dinner at 6pm ate and then it was time to get ready for bed. The day just flew by.

Today it has been slower so I thought I would update while I had the chance. GG is having quite time in the playroom and Monkey is taking his nap. Oh and the movie that J and I went too was good. Very sad. But it was good nonetheless! Ok it is time to write my grocery list. We were suppose to go on Monday but we were too busy. The sad thing is I can't even remember what we did!

No comments: